Save money with Ecoease secondary glazing
There are many financial benefits you can get from investing in Ecoease secondary glazing:
- The cost of Ecoease secondary glazing is very small in comparison to double glazing (approximately 15%), or permanent secondary glazing frames.
- It creates an effective barrier against cold air getting in. You will get rid of cold spots in rooms, allowing you to turn down your thermostat and still feel the benefit.
- Less heat is escaping through your windows which again means you are using less energy to keep your home warm.
- Less household energy usage = Lower fuel bills. You can save up to 25% off your fuel bills and generally recover the initial outlay in 2 to 3 years. After that it’s just savings and a warmer home year after year.
- NO costly alteration to existing windows or redecorating is required.
- Made of PET (which remains at room temperature) our windows eliminate almost all household condensation, saving your windows from the destructive effects of moisture and your curtains and blinds from mould and staining – this saves you money in the long-term.
- The simplest and quickest fitting secondary glazing on the market; you can fit it yourself rather than incur expensive fitting fees.
- Our PET glazing is UV-stabilised to prevent deterioration in sunlight. This is a product that is built to last, so that the savings go on and on.
- Adds instant value to your home by increasing future ratings for Energy Performance Certificates (EPC). These compare the current energy efficiency and carbon dioxide emissions of your home, and are now compulsory for all properties being bought, sold or rented.
Mr Cook said:
“Had my last quarter gas bill today and was pleasantly surprised. Admittedly I changed my supplier last August, but my gas bill was half what it was for the same quarter last year. So I think quite a lot must be down to secondary glazing! I think I had already told you that it feels warmer. Anyway a good result for quite a small outlay.”