About Ecoease Secondary Magnetic Glazing
Ecoease is owned by the Internet Shop Ltd. They are a small, British, family company based in Corby, Northamptonshire. Ecoease was established in 2010. Since that point it has become one of the most recognised forms of eco friendly secondary glazing. We are proud to offer the Ecoease secondary glazing panels to help you improve your home, environment and quality of life.
Ecoease uses double glazing principles with our unique PVC edged magnetic sealing system. This gives you cost effective acoustic and thermal insulation for your windows.
The benefits of secondary glazing are widely known:
- Thermal insulation is greatly increased. Keeping cold air out and ensuring heat loss is reduced.
- Lesser incidence of ‘cold spots’. Thus giving greater home living comfort.
- Noises from outside can be greatly reduced. This provides more peaceful home living.
- Condensation problems are usually eliminated. This helps you to save time on morning mop-ups. It also prevents the growth of unhealthy mould and mildew on window frames and curtains.
- Saves you money on heating costs.
Why Ecoease as opposed to other secondary glazing systems
There are many magnetic glazing systems available today. But they are by no means equal in terms of quality or components. You should choose Ecoease for the following reasons:
- Unique edging system for a far superior finish. Opposed to the magnets sticking straight on to the sheet.
- Ecoease secondary double glazing is the only secondary glazing system to supply PET clear plastic sheets. PET is the most recyclable plastic on the planet. All other parts are recyclable. We pride ourselves on producing an eco friendly glazing option.
- PETg has high optical clarity. Beautifully clear and discreet.
- Custom made & easy to fit. Our Measure to fit panes come fully made up for you with magnets already attached. This means you simply offer it up to your window. No DIY skills or tools are needed.
- Happy to make up the panels yourself? Ecoease is also offered on a DIY basis.
- Fire Safety – PET is fire retardant with a class 1 Fire Rating. Unlike acrylic which is class 3. NASA testing photos compare the flammability of polycarbonate, PETg and Acrylic.
- Lead time can be as quick as 7 – 10 working days.
If you want to read some success stories, have a look through our customer reviews.